The contactless measurement of temperature distributions with industrial thermal imaging cameras permits efficient and trustworthy monitoring and control of temperature-critical processes in the industry. In the technical implementation process of industrial infrared cameras, you can construct a reliable automation system, which will offer several benefits. Besides, industrial infrared cameras offer several class performances, depending on the product you opt for. And the data gathered with an industrial thermal camera is distributed within a network temperature measurement module, allowing you to manage and analyze the information form thermal cameras properly.
Industrial thermal cameras and their features
Industrial thermal imaging cameras were created for non-contact measurement of surface temperatures from -20 degrees to 2450 degrees. These permit efficient monitoring and control of temperature-critical functions both with low temperatures like it is the case with cooling chains and in extremely high temperatures like in metal processing industries.
Overall, the industrial infrared camera comes with outstanding thermal sensitivity, which enables these thermal cameras to perform and deliver precise and dynamic tasks. The main characteristics that recommend industrial thermal imaging cameras as the go-to solution for organizations include:
- Easy process integration within the industry
- A thermal camera for industrial purposes comes with an advanced and performant interface system that permits the integration of the infrared cameras into networks and automated systems. Besides, it is a reliable tool for any organization that needs to monitor temperatures and safety risks constantly.
- Lightweight and compact design
- Industrial infrared cameras are created with lightweight and durable materials, which allows easy and prolonged usage. These are great for both mobile and stationary applications.
- Vast temperature measuring range
- Industrial thermal imaging camera differs from similar products due to its vast temperature measuring range. You can measure a wide array of temperatures, in distinct environments and spaces. Cooling chains, laboratories, warehouses, or metal processing industries can all benefit from an industrial thermal camera.
The network temperature measurement module and industrial thermal cameras
For the most reliable and efficient results, it is best to use a network temperature measurement module, along with an industrial thermal imaging camera. The temperature module will receive the data from the camera and allow easy remote monitoring of temperatures via an IP network. Thus, all the data gathered by industrial infrared cameras can be access in real-time via the module. This boosts both security and ease of access within an industry, as it betters the response time in case of an emergency.
So, where to get both a module and an industrial thermal camera?
Our recommendation is to opt for the DM20 Network Temperature Measurement Module available at Dali Technology. It is one of the most long-lasting products on the market, and it can offer several features within industrial applications:
- Uncooled ceramic package with an outstanding, up-to-date detector that has a sensitivity up to 0.08 degrees at 30 degrees;
- A standard qualitative lens with the option for improving the product with additional lens suggestions;
- A temperature range of -20℃~+150℃，accuracy ±2℃ or ±2%;
- Included network, analog video, alarm and RS485 interface;
- Simple to integrate within an industry with the help of an industrial thermal camera.
And to make the best of thermal imagining, you can use this network temperature measurement module with the DM10 Thermal Imaging Camera. It comes with:
- Multi-waveband image fusion tech, and a built-in LED;
- Measurement modes up to 6 movable spots and movable zones, along with overheated alarm;
- It has a working temperature ranging between -15 degrees to -50 degrees;
- It is shock and vibration resistant, being designed from high-grade materials.