Skin is the most important part of the body and a sensitive one as well which needs proper care and close supervision otherwise the aftermath is so disturbing you think that sparing 10-15 minutes a day would have saved you from serious medications, a lot of medical bills and skin care products. So take good care of yourselves so you won’t be the one to regret.
This skincare routine is really simple and easy to follow but it will make your skin so fresh and glowing after proper follow up. Here are the basic skin care routines that should be followed.
Cleansing is the first and foremost step towards better skin. After the day, whether you have had makeup on or not, cleanse your skin with a good cleansing lotion available to you. If you don’t have a cleansing lotion at hand, do it with milk (Goat Milk) if available.
After properly cleansing your skin which will remove all dirt from your skin, use an exfoliator. If you don’t have an exfoliator you can use Rice powder or Gram flour which can easily be found in your kitchen. For Gram, flour exfoliator takes a tablespoon of Gram flour, a ¼ teaspoon of Turmeric and make a paste of it with milk. Apply the paste on your face and hands. Let it rest for 10 minutes and then scrub off with water. You can repeat this process every other day.
For light moisturization and toning, apply aloe vera gel over your face and let it dry. Then wash yours with cold water. It helps close your pores and your acne.
For deep moisturization, use a night cream or lotion on your skin and leave it overnight.
This simple care will firstly, make your skin clearer and brighter with every passing day and secondly will reduce the acne or spots on your skin. Following are the few simple pointers to avoid skin problems.
- Don’t wear makeup to bed ever.
- Never pop acne or black or whiteheads.
- While choosing makeup or skin care products, never compromise quality over prices.
- Don’t share makeup tools or even makeup itself.
- Keep hair sprays and gels away from your face.
- Always buy products according to your skin type.
- Use sunscreen when you go directly in sunlight.
- Develop healthy eating habits because that’s a key to your skin’s health.
- Reasons Why Should You Consider Shopping in Dubai
- 5 Bathroom Renovation Ideas on a Budget
- Affordable innovation: A look at Samsung’s Galaxy A70
- What’s in a Font? How To Make Sure You’re Using The Right Text in Presentations
- 9 Things to Consider Before Choosing a WordPress Theme
- All You Need to Know about Foster City, California
- Top 8 Asian Cities that are The Best Travel Destinations
- 40 Strange Things You’ll Only See In Dubai
- Top 6 Business Mistakes – Worst Company Disasters
- Should You Buy a Huawei Phone? Google Bans Huawei
Business1 month ago
Souq.com Now Becomes Amazon.ae in UAE
Featured1 month ago
Turkey: A Traveler’s Ultimate Destination
Business4 weeks ago
China’s Huawei Technologies Blacklisted in the U.S.
Internet4 weeks ago
7 Web Design Questions Companies Should Ask the Clients
Entertainment4 weeks ago
Best T.V. Series That Can Be Watched Over And Over Again
Travel4 weeks ago
The Top 5 Beaches In The World
Travel2 weeks ago
All You Need to Know about Foster City, California
Travel3 weeks ago
40 Strange Things You’ll Only See In Dubai