UAE’s biggest e-commerce website Souq.com will be now known as Amazon.ae.
Amazon.ae will continue to offer cash on delivery services to UAE customers.
It all started two years ago when the world’s leading ecommerce giant Amazon acquired Souq.com for 550 million US Dollars.
Shoppers can now purchase from Amazon app or website while people still visiting Souq.com will be redirected to Amazon.ae
The website will accept the local currency which is AED and payment can be made with local and international debit and credit cards. User will be able to order with cash on delivery option which previously not available on Amazon for local buyers.
The website comes with the Arabic version and buyers can make purchases while browsing the website in their local language. It will provide them a more localized experience.
- Reasons Why Should You Consider Shopping in Dubai
- 5 Bathroom Renovation Ideas on a Budget
- Affordable innovation: A look at Samsung’s Galaxy A70
- What’s in a Font? How To Make Sure You’re Using The Right Text in Presentations
- 9 Things to Consider Before Choosing a WordPress Theme
- All You Need to Know about Foster City, California
- Top 8 Asian Cities that are The Best Travel Destinations
- 40 Strange Things You’ll Only See In Dubai
- Top 6 Business Mistakes – Worst Company Disasters
- Should You Buy a Huawei Phone? Google Bans Huawei
Featured1 month ago
Turkey: A Traveler’s Ultimate Destination
Business4 weeks ago
China’s Huawei Technologies Blacklisted in the U.S.
Internet4 weeks ago
7 Web Design Questions Companies Should Ask the Clients
Entertainment4 weeks ago
Best T.V. Series That Can Be Watched Over And Over Again
Health & Beauty1 month ago
Skincare Routine (with ingredients from your kitchen) For All Kind of Skins
Travel4 weeks ago
The Top 5 Beaches In The World
Travel3 weeks ago
40 Strange Things You’ll Only See In Dubai
Travel2 weeks ago
All You Need to Know about Foster City, California