Erectile dysfunction, commonly known as impotence is the inability to get an erection to have sexual intercourse. The occasional lack of erection is not very uncommon and it may happen due to stress, tension or any other factor.
If the erectile dysfunction happens frequently it may be a sign of medical disorder and it needs proper treatment.
Frequent erectile dysfunction (ED) can occur for many other reasons. The most common cause of ED is the side effect of a particular medication especially used for boosting sexual experiences. But for the majority of the men, the cause is more complex. Erectile dysfunction may result from vascular disease, neurological disease, diabetes, or prostate-related treatments or surgeries.
Though you can have great intercourse using generic Cialis if you currently suffer from erectile dysfunction (ED) or are trying to avoid this condition, you should try these tips to overcome erectile dysfunction (ED) for better health and better sex life.
- Start walking. If you walk regularly, it is a great sign for your good health. According to one Harvard study, only 30 minutes of walk a day resulted in a 41% decrease in the risk for erectile dysfunction (ED). Other research revealed that moderate exercise can help restore sexual performance in obese middle-aged men with ED issue.
- Eat right. The other best way to reduce the risk of erectile dysfunction is eating the right diet. In the Massachusetts Male Aging Study, eating a diet rich in natural foods like fruit, vegetables, whole grains, and fish — with less red and processed meat and refined grains — decreased the chances of erectile dysfunction ED.
- Pay attention to your vascular health. Vascular health issues like high blood pressure, high blood sugar, high cholesterol, and high triglycerides can all damage arteries in the heart (causing heart attack), in the brain (causing stroke), and leading to the penis (causing erectile dysfunction-ED). An expanding waistline also contributes to erectile dysfunction (ED). Regularly check with your physician to find out whether your vascular system and thus your heart, brain, and penis is in good shape or needs a tune-up through lifestyle changes and, if necessary, medications.
- Size matters, so get slim and stay slim. A thin waistline is one good defense to erectile dysfunction. A man with a 42-inch waist is 50% more likely to have erectile dysfunction (ED) than one with a 32-inch waist. Losing weight can help fight erectile dysfunction. It is very important for you to get a healthy weight and stay there. It is another good strategy for avoiding or fixing ED. Obesity increases risks for vascular disease and diabetes, two major causes of ED. Also, the excess fat interferes with several hormones that may be part of the cause as well.
- Move a muscle, build a strong pelvic floor. A strong pelvic floor enhances rigidity during erections. It helps in keeping blood from leaving the penis by pressing on an important vein in that region. It is highly recommended to do three months of twice-daily sets of Kegel exercises. This exercise strengthens these muscles in the pelvic region. Several other things are recommended like lifestyle changes, quitting smoking, losing weight, limiting alcohol will work far better than just advice on lifestyle changes.
These natural ways will decrease the probability of erectile dysfunction (ED). If you are already suffering from erectile dysfunction (ED) you can still use these natural methods to cure. You should visit a doctor in erectile dysfunction for a fast recovery.
Listen carefully to the advice of the doctor and implement the lifestyle and diet changes recommended for the best results.