If you have a dream of setting up a business online then eCommerce is the most popular way to make money online.
Here are the top 6 platforms that you can choose from to set up your online empire.
Shoppiko is a simplified eCommerce solution. You can set up your eCommerce store in a matter of minutes. It does not matter your industry, you can literally sell anything on a store built with Shoppiko. It is simply the best eCommerce platform available right now.
- Easy to set up platform. You can set your store within a few minutes.
- A website built has a fast loading speed.
- Your store will be mobile friendly and responsive.
- The SEO of your store built with Shoppiko is super easy.
Shopify is a Canadian company that started in 2006. It is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms in the market. Starting an online store with Shopify is very easy because you can set up your online store successfully in just 15 minutes without the help of any web developer. You can find a full shopify review at Webpage Scientist.
- Shopping stands high in terms of multi-selling channels. You can easily integrate your store with Facebook, Instagram, and Amazon.
- A website built in Shopify usually has fast loading speed.
- Shopify helps you build a responsive design website and also offers Android and IOS user mobile apps.
- The platform offers guest checkout, one page checkout, and a one-step checkout option.
- Dropshipping, free SSL certificate, and 24/7 support are some of its other most popular features.
- You have to pay a transaction fee for every sale.
- Not n good option to start a multi-vendor marketplace.
Bigcommerce is also a Saas based eCommerce platform and is a direct competitor of Shopify. The platform was founded in 2009 and now has thousands of online stores running on their platform. The platform is known for its high-end features and low pricing.
- No transaction fee.
- Upload an unlimited number of products.
- Responsive design and search engine friendly.
- A number of payment gateway options.
- You can integrate your online store with Amazon, Instagram, and Facebook
- As written on many third-party sites, Bigcommerce customer support is not that effective.
- The Bigcommerce website’s speed on mobile is not high.
YoKart is a popular eCommerce platform that allows you to start a multi-vendor website like to Amazon, Etsy, or Alibaba, at a reasonable cost. If you want to start any kind of multi-vendor stores such as a grocery multi-seller store, retail store, fashion store or a sports marketplace, YoKart is the ultimate choice.
- The platform is specifically designed to build an online multi-seller or multi-vendor marketplace.
- Mobile Apps, responsive design, and sleek user interface.
- One-time payment means no recurring fees.
- Fully customizable and easy to set up.
- Multilingual and Multicurrency.
- Free demos, FAQs and 12 months of free technical support.
- Partially encrypted script.
- Not good for multi-channel selling, however, you can customize it.
Magento is a popular open source eCommerce platform launched in 2008. If you want to start a large scale enterprise, Magento is one of the best options you have. Magento is a huge community with lots of benefits.
- Mobile Apps, Responsive Design, and Highly Secure.
- Customizable and Scalable.
- Multi-Language and Multi Currency.
- You can integrate your store with Facebook, Instagram, Ebay, and other platforms.
- Easy checkout pages like guest checkout, one-page checkout, and one-step checkout options.
- High in pricing especially not an ideal choice for small merchants.
- Programming skills required to maintain a Magento store.
Prestashop is also an open source eCommerce platform and thousands of web-based online stores have been built in Prestashop. The platform was designed to meet the needs of small and medium-sized enterprises.
- A free solution.
- User-friendly interface.
- Mobile and Search Friendly.
- Guest Checkout and One Page Checkout.
- You can connect your Prestashop store easily with Facebook, Amazon, and Rakuten.
- No official customer support team.
- Not ranked high on customization and scalability.
- You need to pay heavily to convert your eCommerce store into a marketplace.
From the above list, you can choose the eCommerce platform according to your business needs, technical acumen, and budget.
Top 5 Breast Augmentation Myths & Misconceptions
5 Lesser-known Facts About Breast Augmentation
Car Servicing Saves You a Fortune in the Long Run
6 Strategies Your Nonprofit Should Implement to Engage Volunteers
Top 6 eCommerce Platforms to Set up Your Online Store
4 Tips On Choosing A Pest Control Services Company
The US Government is for legal immigration – and wants to fight illegal immigration
Top 7 Must-Have Car Care Accessories
Should Companies Hire Deaf People?
Dating Mistakes You Should Avoid
7 Cool Instagram Tips & Tricks To Really Up Your Game
Four Digital Marketing Trends to Watch in 2020
Top 7 Must-Have Car Care Accessories
Fabulous Fundraising Ideas To Boost Your Charity
Pros and Cons of Stainless Steel
Side Effects to Consider Before Using DMT
Tech2 months ago
7 Solid Reasons Why E-commerce is the future of Shopping
Guides6 months ago
The Most Popular Vape Tricks and How to Do Them
Internet6 months ago
5 Secrets To Hiring The Right SEO Agency
Travel6 months ago
All You Need to Know about Foster City, California
Business7 months ago
China’s Huawei Technologies Blacklisted in the U.S.
Health & Beauty5 months ago
Smok Alien the best e-cig kits? A Review
Featured5 months ago
Turkey: A Traveler’s Ultimate Destination
Tech6 months ago
Affordable innovation: A look at Samsung’s Galaxy A70