If you’re using 3dcart to sell online, you’ve made a smart choice in shopping cart services. This provider offers a robust solution that has built-in marketing tools and an integrated app store that lets you add virtually unlimited extensions, all designed to help your store grow. Along the way, you’ll want to look at these following marketing methods. All five of them can you help you expand your customer base faster thank you could imagine.
Optimize for SEO
One of the very best marketing moves that you can make for your 3dcart store is optimizing for SEO. Here are some helpful tips that you can use to gain the most traction from your product listings, content and blog rolls.
- Don’t copy and paste the manufacturer’s product descriptions – this will result in Google ignoring the content for your products because it will determine it to be duplicate content.
- Create relevant, fresh content as often as possible. The best way to do this is to create a blog roll and add a post to it daily.
- Optimize your website, products and all your pages for SEO. You can do this by following Google’s standards and practices; 3dcart has a built-in SEO tool for this as well.
- Consider hiring a professional SEO consultant to aid you in your optimization efforts. They’ll be able to use their know-how and experience to assist you.
- Consider using SEO programs like MOZ, Ahrefs or others to monitor your SEO rankings, so your website can perform better.
Roll Out Your Own Blog
As we’ve just mentioned above, one of the best ways to gain favor in the search engine rankings is by publishing daily, relevant and well-written content to your website. This encourages the search engines to index your site more often and helps your website rank for new keywords (that you nest inside of the content). If you’re not a skilled writer, and we all can’t be, you can easily contract one using services like Upwork, Scripted and others. Did you know those online businesses that blog daily see 70% more traffic than those that don’t? That’s traffic your 3dcart store could be seen that could be converting into new sales and customers.
Take Advantage of a 3dcart CRM
All the time and effort you’ve put into attracting traffic and new customers to your store shouldn’t go to waste after the purchase has taken place. That’s where you’ll want to look into a 3dcart CRM. Newer solutions connect directly to the store and give you a way to build better relationships with your customers, using business intelligence, predictive reporting, and integrated tools that help you better manage your team, ship more accurately and better manage your returns.
Integrate Retargeting Services
What is retargeting and how can it help you secure more sales at your 3dcart store? Retargeting is a type of remarketing service that you can integrate into your online store. Here’s how it works:
- Once you’ve determined the type of retargeting service you need, make sure to connect it to your online store.
- Create the retargeting graphics you intend to use and schedule your first campaign.
- Track your metrics and modify your campaigns as you see fit to maximize reach, cost per click and ROI.
The most popular retargeting service that you can use is called Ad Roll. But if you do a quick Google search, you can easily find several other competing services to consider. Make sure you compare what each one has to offer, so you can make an educated decision.